Tuesday, April 2, 2013

2/4/13

*raises head above the blogosphere parapet*

I rode my bike today.

That's 3 times in 3 weeks.

Today was the longest one of those 3.

With the most climbing in it.

22 miles. 1191 feet of climbing. 1 hour 40 riding time. (Yes I know that's not particularly quick!)

My excuse shall be the permanent head/cross wind!

It was great to get out and ride in some sunshine, but it has proven to me that I still have a long way to go, and yet I am really lacking motivation to do physio exercises at the moment (there's a long list of things I'm lacking motivation for actually!), I know I need to do them, and I kind of know they're helping but I just can't bring myself to do them as much as I should. 

There's lots of other things I'd really like to write about, but as I'm not (yet) shouting about "the thing" I can't so I shall sit here and quietly mumble to myself instead. It seems to be growing inside me (and again, no I'm not pregnant or dying!), so I suspect it's only a matter of time before it gets "announced", but I'm not at the stage where I want everyone to know yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment