Friday, May 20, 2011

20/5/11

Its been a manic week, thanks to 2 exams and lots of revision. Thankfully it seems like my work paid off and I came out of the exams feeling pretty positive!

Have been a bit more worried about the next one (organic), especially as they've got rid of the multiple choice questions. A couple of late nights and a bit of private tutoring and I'm feeling much better about it but still a long way to go - have to learn all the classic mechanisms for heterocycle syntheses as well as all the other stuff. Hoping to be ready for it!

Been called in as cavalry tomorrow, thankfully just doing the afternoon so I have time to sleep and revise in the morning!

Will do a race blog to fill you all in on that, and will get back to proper bloggings once exams are over and I have some free time again!

No comments:

Post a Comment