Thursday, October 11, 2012

11/10/12

It's funny how our perspectives and views on things change. Whilst it's to be expected that the things we see and experience will shape us as people it's probably important to try and put a positive spin on things.

I'm not going to go into the specifics of my new thinkings, mainly because I've had too much time for such ponderances recently! Some are indeed positive, and I hope I can hang onto these; there is probably an equal amount of negative type things though.  There are several things in both categories - some big, some small. Some will probably fade, but I'm sure I'll hang onto others. But that's human nature though right?


Today's picture. It's raining so I haven't been outside, but what I have been doing (amongst other things) is continuing with the "I'm bored so I'm going to teach myself some anatomy and medicine from textbooks" powerpoint (well Keynote). It's getting close to 100 slides now! As I bought one of the books new I have access to it's online image library, and I'm typing a lot of the stuff out word for word from the book, but I feel like I'm picking things up so it's not a complete waste of time. Can't be worse than watching any more Scrubs/Family Guy/Simpsons anyway!


It's fair to say I'm getting fed up of being broken now! Not enough to do, and still too much time spent making various "ouch" related noises!

No comments:

Post a Comment