Sunday, October 14, 2012

14/10/12

I was going to quote the Keane song, "Everybody's changing but I don't feel the same", but then I realised that was backwards, although "Everybody's staying the same but I'm changing" doesn't have quite the same ring to it...

Anyway, I started back at work today.  3 and a half weeks early so it was gentle. I was in the shop next door for the most part to make it easier - just as well as I had 10 minutes of bike selling to do at lunch time and I couldn't help but start trying to move things (then promptly decided I couldn't 'cos it hurt).

It was good to be back, not only does it mean I've earned some money, it was nice to interact with people.  I actually felt a lot less awkward with some of the kids than usual too, although I discovered that I need to add playing with a catapulting cow to the list of things that I can't do at the moment! It was the first day in 2 and a half weeks that I haven't had an afternoon nap so I am now a bit tired and a bit sorer than I'd like (even not doing anything strenuous involved using both hands!), but I'm glad I did it, back for the same again next week!

My mission is to sell as much of this as possible, hats seemed to be a big seller today, along with cuddly toys!


No comments:

Post a Comment