Monday, October 22, 2012

22/10/12

I had a theme planned out for today's blog, but I've changed my mind. Doesn't seem so appropriate now, I was greeted this morning by a dead gerbil.  The "circumstances"around his death are unclear but  either his brother his responsible for his death or he tried to eat him back to life.  Either way - not good!

I shall still mention the song I was going to mention (I like the music theme!) - I'm not a Take That fan by any stretch of the imagination but this song popped into my head this morning, and having taken the time to really listen to the lyrics I realised it's actually quite fitting!


Nothing much else to report anyway, other than my general fed-up ness!

I did get a card in the post today (slightly belated!), which made me smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment