Wednesday, July 18, 2012

18/7/12

Today got off to a very productive start, before half 9 not only had I vacuumed my room (gerbil cleaning out yesterday meant muchos wood shavings everywhere!), I'd written (yes, by hand) a letter and posted it!  It was a letter of thanks to someone who I don't really have any other way of getting in touch with.  

Unfortunately that was where the productivity stopped really, I did manage to finish a book (which I only started a couple of days ago), make a few adjustments to my bike to try and get the position right along with being a taxi for a little while but I spent much of the day on the sofa watching today's stage of the Tour de France.

The rest of the time was spent almost watching a game of tennis going on between the two sides of my brain.  This is something that's becoming an increasing feature, usually over small and unimportant things (occasionally more important things!), but there are recurring themes and it's getting annoying now.  Comes down to what I was talking about yesterday - I need a focus so my thoughts don't have time to wander to these things!

A positive distraction will be provided for a little while this evening though 'cos we're having a spontaneous trip out so going to see my little nephew and 2 nieces! 

No comments:

Post a Comment