Friday, July 6, 2012

6/7/12

It rained *all* day.  I spent entirely too long staring out the doors at work, watching the rain come down in an empty car park whilst pondering various things.  

The sun came out for the evening though, made for a nice walk with the hounds.


I have a day off tomorrow, 1st day in ages where I don't really have anywhere to be or anyone to see. Although there is someone I suspect I'll have to make the effort for come the evening otherwise I'm going to feel terribly guilty...

Other than work on Sunday, and a day in tomorrow (lots of work to get done while I've got the chance), I've a master plan to carry out, someone (or possible several people) suggested it before and I don't know why I didn't do it then, but fingers crossed it might mean I can ride a bit more (not that that's wholly appealing in this weather but I think just 1 or 2 half decent rides will go a long way!)

Seem to be slipping back into this blog writing business again, looks like you'll have to suffer my ramblings a bit more often again!

No comments:

Post a Comment