Saturday, September 29, 2012

29/9/12

Went for a walk down to the shop this morning - I needed to get out of the house!


Normal service has now resumed though.  I'm sitting around, doing very little, occasionally making "ouch" related noises.  

Tomorrow scares me, supposed to be minimal movement for 10 days but was told I could start getting my arm out of the sling after 3 days.  Whilst I like progress I'm more than a little bit worried about doing too much and stopping the healing, or doing more damage. I really don't want to undo the good that has hopefully been done!

I'm also having a bit of a mini-meltdown.  I can't decide if my new worries are genuine or really just a  combination of self-doubt and a fear of rejection.  Current opinion is that either way I don't need to act now, and this isn't the time anyway - I should focus on mending.  This logic is not stopping me from fretting though!

I should probably try and embark on some sort of positive mental attitude crusade, and focus on positive stuff (which I'm sure there's plenty about if I start looking for it!) to get myself going again.  I shall begin with the Brave soundtrack, 'cos I like that at the moment!

This one-handed typing thing is getting speedier.  Just as well, typing counts as repetitive so there's a minimum of a 6 week ban!

Until tomorrow folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment