Saturday, September 8, 2012

8/9/12

It's probably in everyone's best interests that I don't write too much tonight.  A combination of things means I'm not in the best of moods and I was rather glad to see the sun setting to signal the beginning of the end of the day!


I suspect (well hope...) that much of it is just down to tiredness, not that I'm very optimistic that I'll get a good night's sleep tonight, so things might all seem a bit better in the morning.  As I say, not optimistic though.

The "events" of the day have led to the notion that "18 days to go" has become even more significant than it was already, I have a bit of a feeling that it might signify the end of something big, but hopefully the start of something new.  Again, can't say too much, but it's not a hasty as it sounds, have been considering it for a while but today has acted as a bit of catalyst.  I don't like change though.  Hopefully will have some time to think about it anyway seen as I'm going to have some proper time off while I'm healing! That's all I'm going to say for now.  It's not really fair on the people involve for me to start revealing things on here first (and nor would I want to say something now and then regret it if I change my mind!).

In fact I've already said too much.  I'm going to stop talking now.

Wish I had some ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment