Tuesday, May 22, 2012

22/5/12

I've turned my brain to mush with work and haven't even made it to the end of the the first question of my coursework so thought now would be a good time to update the blog.

Summer has arrived!  At least temporarily.  So having got to the half way point in Q1 I decided a walk to Sainsbury's was in order to buy something for lunch.  Just because I wanted to get out in the sun really.

What a really lovely day...

With my only purpose of a visit to Sainsbury's being to get something for lunch, I succumbed to temptation and stopped in McDonalds instead (they're pretty much opposite each other!).  Decided to take my food and go and sit by the canal (the chocolate milkshake was really nice, for once the ice-cream-ness of it was appreciated!).

I was really enjoying my relaxing lunch until some geese abandoned the canal and started approaching.  I'm not a goose fan.  I was OK (although rather wary) when they were this close (there were 3 of them).  But then they got closer, and the one in the picture tried to steal my lunch!  So I jumped up and ran along the canal a bit so I could carry on eating in peace!  A couple of other (presumably) students who were sitting seemed to find the whole thing rather amusing!

As much as it pained me to do so I had to return back to the house and continue with work.  A few more hours and I have almost reached the end of the 1st question.  Just one more transformation to go!

Being now slightly fed up of trying to work out the same thing, and having a sore arm and being generally a bit warm I decided a break was in order.  Sadly break = revision!  Did have an e-mail which made me smile though so I'm not too grumpy!

The next few days will either involve me being very quiet on the blog while I panic and try and get work done, or I may end up writing lots as I try to distract myself from it!

Enjoy the nice weather folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment