Friday, February 3, 2012

3/2/12

I shan't go on much today, given that yesterday's grumpiness (which I feel is deserved) has somewhat ran over into today. Not helped by the fact I had 3 lectures spread over 6 hours which leads to a lot of wasted time, and it's cold (don't mind the cold outside, but inside is annoying), and I still have half a report to write on Cavity Ring Down Spectroscopy, and it's the half which I don't understand yet so it may take some time! Oh, and our last lecture of the day involved what seemed like a 40 minute (ineffective) sales pitch and me having to stand up at the front and wave my arms about for a while.

Yeah, that's why I'm not going to say too much today, it'll just turn out to be an endless rant!

I'm hopeful that a meal meant only for kings will get me in the right frame of mind to attack work. Unfortunately I'm having fish fingers but that's close enough right?

On the plus side the sun's out, and there's snow forecast for the weekend (even I'm likely to be stuck inside for most of it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment