Thursday, February 9, 2012

9/2/12

Once the boring matter of uni was out of the way (much of which I have already forgotten) I met up with a friend from home today. Had an amazing afternoon/evening.

Somehow managed to spend our entire afternoon in Cotswold Outdoors, McDonalds, Pets at Home and Sainsburys before heading to the cinema to see War Horse.

Was a rather cold afternoon with hints of snow but was filled with warmth and laughter (that sounds a bit soppy doesn't it?). I fell in love with the chinchillas and rabbits (and everything that moved in the pet shop!)



Had some fun in what was left of the snow too (didn't take these one 'cos I'm in them!)



After that is was film time, I'm probably one of the last people to see War Horse. Have to say I was impressed, although I had been falsely informed about the ending - didn't cry either!

All in all had a really great day, just what I needed before tomorrow - more hours of lectures than I care to think about with exam results mixed into the middle. I feel like there's a lot more depending on these than previous exam sittings and I'm rather nervous. Not that there's anything I can do about it now. Have emergency Ben and Jerry's on standby!

No comments:

Post a Comment