Saturday, August 25, 2012

25/8/12

I dread to think what today would have been like if it had been another "old sock day"!  Actually, it's not been that bad on the whole really.

I'm just doing premature panicking.  Dread to think what I'll be like in a month's time (yes I've decided that needs an apostrophe but I'm not really sure!).  I really need to get over it, or at least stop thinking about it.  It's already making me grumpy and is contributing to my non-sleeping so I'd describe the current situation as sub-optimal.  And now I've got "the letter" so it really is actually happening.


(also note the "we hope your stay is pleasant one", not sure anyone having surgery is going to have a pleasant time....!)

I thought focussing on the end-point might help, but then I don't want to get my hopes up too much so that's probably not a good idea either.

See.  Told you I'm going crazy!  Or stark raving mad,  I haven't decided yet.

Perhaps I'd better stop writing now!  Time to read for a bit me thinks! Bizarrely the heavy rain and loud thunder is kind of calming too...


No comments:

Post a Comment