Tuesday, August 7, 2012

7/8/12

I'm tired.  Really tired.  Guess the last couple of weeks has caught up with me a bit.  Out of our 2 dogs I think this is the one who I cam empathise with a bit.  We both have a sub-optimal limb situation and both see like more sleep is needed!


Other dog on the other hand is full of beans and despite me being a bit dead we had a lovely time in the sunshine at the park today!


More olympics watching today,  lots of amazing action in the velodrome.  The emotions that follow a final are something special to follow and just adds to the inspiration I was talking about yesterday.

That's all your going to get from me today because my general contentedness from today is slowly turning into grumbliness as I get fed up with brokeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment