Saturday, August 4, 2012

4/8/12

Well that was a strange day.  I woke up late, and was feeling a bit broken but miraculously made it to work on time.  The sun was out(ish), and it's still the school holidays so everyone was playing in the bright warm sun, flipping like a pancake, popping like a cork.

Alas chaos was to ensue thanks to a torrential downpour.  Shop got a tad flooded, and outside turned into a lake, and then we got called out to a rescue which needed 2 of the 4 of us to drive out to!  My part in the rescue was bringing back 2 small kids + mum, the kids were swinging like a bunch of monkeys, hanging from a tree.  Wouldn't have minded but I was trying to drive safely, and they had muddy shoes!

Something to keep us on our toes anyway.  I'm shattered though.  Early night required.  Especially seen as I've been singing to myself since I've got home (definitely going bonkers!) - Tra-la-la la-la-la-la
Tra-la-la la-la-la-la!

As promised here's a photo from the race yesterday.

Banana Splits anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment