Thursday, January 19, 2012

19/1/12

Well it's certainly been a a day of mixed feelings about tomorrows exam - I keep getting lulled into a false sense of confidence, and the realising that actually there's lots I don't know!
Thankfully the things I do know are increasing and I'm starting to think I'll be OK! The highlight of my day (having not left the house!) was finally working out how to do the Steady State Approximation (all be it with a couple of simple examples). Decided that should be today's photo given that I haven't done anything else remotely significant!

Given the lack of exciting things that's all from me today. I'm going to get back to learning equations. Lecturer's both said "No, you don't really need to know many equations:, looking through exam papers has shown that we really do!

No comments:

Post a Comment