Tuesday, January 31, 2012

31/1/12

I think today's picture really sums up my life at the moment:


Yes, it's all just a little bit crazy and disorganised!

As promised I won't waffle on today, as we're having our house Christmas dinner albeit rather belated.

What I would like to say however, is that this blog is being brought you in a new and exciting way. I'm finally testing out the dictation software, it all feels a bit odd but it's remarkably accurate. Hopefully it'll make my life easier come report writing time I'm sure I can have some fun with in the meantime.

I definitely need to practice this, as speaking to the computer feels really quite strange and I'm not sure I like it!

Normal service and a proper blog should resume to my so until then - bye folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment