Wednesday, March 14, 2012

14/3/12

Keeping it short today because I am once again ,as well as still being tired, ill and broken, up to my eyes in medicinal chemistry and feeling a tad stressed about it!

The frustrating thing is that this is supposed to be just a draft (just as well 'cos we don't have all the data back yet!), and it's going to be read so we can be advised as to what we need to change. I know I've written mine wrong because I've pretty much gone with how I write my lab reports which is good for normal chemists but apparently medicinal chemists don't like that!

BBQ last night was actually quite successful (apart from the vast amount of washing up left!), go me being actually sociable for a change!

Here's a sample of the bottles left behind (none mine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment