Friday, March 30, 2012

30/3/12


Just a quick one today 'cos I'm packing all my worldly possessions ready to go home tomorrow!

Today being far less exciting than yesterday (well it would be, seen as today didn't involve jumping out of a plane at 13000 feet!), I thought I'd write about the things I've learnt today.

1) Packing related - I have too much stuff. Nobody needs this many things that they don't use. I'll have to have a proper clear out as I unpack everything at home (won't be enough space for it all otherwise!

2) I don't like chorizo. Being the end of term I was trying to use up the food I had left. Not a bad combination given the last time I went shopping (but I definitely made too much!), I now see the reason why I hadn't yet eaten the chorizo...
3) It is perfectly possible to eat a milky bar yoghurt (which are really nice by the way) without a spoon, but some of said yoghurt will probably end up on your nose and chin!

4) Have I mentioned packing enough yet? I've also learnt that the weight I can actually lift comfortably is a lot less than what it I thought it was (and what it used to be!). This makes lugging things down the stairs tricky!

That'll do from me then. Next time you hear from me I'll (all being well) be at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment