Saturday, April 14, 2012

14/4/04

Strange one today.

My head doesn't want to play the game. I'll be 'reet though.

Took the dogs out for a walk in the sunshine with my dad, always makes me smile. Dobby walked into a bollard 'cos he wasn't looking where he was going and Barnaby, despite being very tired after a long walk on 3 legs, was very proud of himself!

He didn't want to give up his bird wing!

In other news not only have I managed another 2 hours of lecture listening (only 4 to go now!), I've finished my lab report. Well I think so anyway, don't want to submit in case I've done something wrong, I'll probably send it off later today though, then I don't have to worry about it. Just the med chem report to go now! And I can't finish that one yet 'cos we don't have all the data back.

Not much else to report so I'll get back to my ponderances...

No comments:

Post a Comment