Thursday, April 5, 2012

5/4/12

Thanks again immune system, I really appreciate the runny/blocked nose, aching head, sore throat and blocked sinuses.

I'm sure they loved me coughing and sneezing in the cinema, took my brother to see Pirates: An Adventure with Scientists, I say I took him, I more insisted that he came so I didn't have to sit on my own!

Also had a trip to the pet shop (not sure they appreciated me there either!), spent far too long cooing over creatures of all sorts - hamsters, mice, rats, rabbits, ducks, hens, tortoises, lizards (no cooing over the spiders!). They also had a very cool parrot:

Am now feeling a little bit dead though. Not sure what to do given that the "good" cold remedies with decongestant (phenylephrine) in are all paracetamol products, so can't be taken with cocodamol so I have to choose between relieving sore arm-ness and relieving some of the cold symptoms darnit. Suggestions welcome here! .

Or alternatively once I've had dinner I could curl up in bed (with a vague intention of doing some work from under the duvet but probably sleeping or watching a film instead!)

No comments:

Post a Comment