Friday, April 20, 2012

20/4/12

Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

Keep your mind set in your ways, keep your heart strong.

Been listening to this song a fair bit recently, even more so today. It serves as a reminder to try and stay positive.

Slightly struggling with that today mind, somehow seeing something which you already know written out in black and white makes it seem a lot more real. Had a rather long letter from my consultant today summarising what we talked about on Monday. It's left me feeling less than happy. I'll be alright, 'cos I always am, and as I've said before I know things could be a lot worse but I think it'll take a while to sink in.


It must be bad because I don't even fancy consuming vast quantities of ice cream. Maybe getting back to revision will take my mind off it and cheer me up a bit. Yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment