Sunday, April 22, 2012

22/4/12

Well I'm back in Nottingham.  The drive up was rather uneventful, although I finally remember to reset my mile-ometer before I set off and discovered the journey is actually just over 60 miles rather than the 50 I've always thought it was (only taken me 2 and a half years...)

4 out of the 5 of us are back in the house now (with 2 of us returning today!), it's nice to be back and today has been full of nice happy things.

A couple of my housemates have been away and greeted me with presents.  The highlight being this:


Which also came with a lego star wars watch!  (I thought it was quite cool although I don't suppose I shall wear it in public!)

The return of another housemate means today has also been full of hugs.  And the 4 of us went to the pub too.

Despite these various good things (which really should have made today a good day) I'm still feeling a bit low :(  Hoping a good nights sleep and perhaps a productive day or 2 will get me back on the right track.

I feel an evening of Frasier watching might be in order too, minimal effort required and normally makes me laugh!

P.S. Blogspot appears to have updated.  Everything has moved - this is distressing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment